Introduction and Scope
Introduction Barcast, Inc. ("we") wants you to be familiar with how we collect, use, and disclose information from and about you. We understand that you are concerned about your privacy, and we want to maintain your trust.
Our services and content are not directed at children under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly solicit or collect information from anyone under that age. If we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 13 without parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about such a child, please contact us immediately. Information We Collect
When you visit our websites or use our services, we may collect information that identifies you ("Personally Identifiable Information"). The types of information that we collect may include all of the following:
How We Collect Information
- Your name, address, phone number, birth date, billing and delivery information, email address, social media handle, and credit card or other financial account information;
- Other information that you provide to us but that does not identify you personally, such as records of your visits and information that you submit when using our services or websites, such as your IP address, browser type, referring domain, pages visited, and interactions with advertisements and promotions; and
- Information from third parties, such as co-sponsors with whom we may occasionally partner to run special contests or other promotions. We may also collect or obtain information from social media platforms and third party service providers, such as number of visits to a particular page or the amount of time spent using a service or on a website
Tracking Technologies We May Use :
We may use one or more of the following technologies to collect Personally Identifiable Information and other information: cookies, including session cookies and persistent cookies, general log information, and referral information from third-party websites.
A "cookie" is a small data file that is transferred to your computer's hard disk. You can disable cookies or set your browser to alert you when cookies are being sent to your computer. The "help" portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies. If you disable cookies, however, you may not be able to use our services, register on our website, or use other features that require registration or the collection of information.
Third Party Service Providers:
We may combine information we get from one source with other information we may have about you. This might include combining information that you submit online with information that you submit by e-mail or offline or information that we receive from a third party with information that you submit to us.
California Do-Not-Track Disclosures:
We may also use tracking technologies to collect information about your visits and use over time and across third-party websites or other online services. Please visit http://www.barcast.tv/privacy
for information on how you can opt out of behavioral tracking and how we respond to browser signals that allow you to exercise choice over how your information is collected and used. How We Use Your Information
We may use the following information that we collect for any of the following purposes:
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- to provide, operate, maintain, improve, and promote services and websites;
- to enable you to access and use our services and websites, including uploading, downloading, collaborating on, and sharing content;
- to process and complete transactions and send you related information, including purchase confirmations and invoices;
- to send transactional messages, including:
- responding to your comments, questions, and requests;
- providing customer service support; and
- sending you technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- to send promotional communications, including providing you with information about services, features, newsletters, offers, promotions, contests, events, and updates about our services and websites;
- to better understand how you interact with our services or websites, monitor aggregate usage and web traffic routing, and improve our services and websites;
- to investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions, unauthorized access to our services or websites, and other illegal activities; and
- to personalize the content and features of our websites, services, or advertisements.
Generally We may engage certain trusted third parties (such as Google Analytics) to perform functions and provide services to us. We may share Personally Identifiable Information with such third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform such functions and provide such services. We may also transfer your Personally Identifiable Information to third parties if, for example, we undergo an event such as a sale of our business, transfer of assets, or bankruptcy. Any service provider or other third party who is permitted access to, or with whom we share, your Personally Identifiable Information is required to keep your Personally Identifiable Information confidential.
Payment Service Providers:
We may share your payment information with payment services providers to process payments; prevent, detect, and investigate fraud or other illegal activities. We may also share such payment information to facilitate credit card chargebacks or refunds and for other purposes associated with our acceptance of credit or debit cards.
Links to Third-Party Websites:
Our services and websites may provide links to third-party websites, which may be operated by companies not affiliated with us. Linked websites may have their own privacy policies or notices, which we strongly suggest you review if you visit them. We are not responsible for either the content of any websites that are not affiliated with us or the privacy practices of those websites. Controls and Choices
Your Controls and Choices:
We provide you the ability to exercise certain controls and choices regarding our collection, use, and sharing of your Personally Identifiable Information. Your controls and choices may include any or all of the following:
- You may correct, update, and delete your account information;
- You may change your choices for subscriptions and newsletters;
- You may choose whether or not to receive offers from us; and
- You may choose whether you receive targeted advertising from us or third parties working with us.
California Privacy Rights:
If you are a California resident, you may have certain additional rights. California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits you to request information regarding the disclosure of your personal information by us to third parties for the third parties' direct marketing purposes. Visit our "Your California Privacy Rights" page for more information. Accessing and Correcting Your Information
Accuracy of Information You can help ensure that your contact information and preferences are accurate, complete, and up-to-date by reaching out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Request for Access Please contact us if:
- You are concerned about the accuracy of any Personally Identifiable Information;
- You wish to review, access, amend, or correct any Personally Identifiable Information; or
- You would like any Personally Identifiable Information removed from our records or otherwise made unavailable.
Our Right to Decline Requests:
We may decline to process requests that are unreasonably repetitive, require disproportionate technical effort, jeopardize the privacy of others, are extremely impractical, or for which access is not required by applicable law or for any legitimate purposes. Security of Your Information
We have put in place physical, electronic, and managerial procedures designed to help prevent unauthorized access, maintain data security, and correctly use information that we may collect online. These safeguards vary based on the sensitivity of the information that we collect and store.
No Security Guarantees: